Bulk Water Delivered
High Grade and Commercial water can be supplied in bulk quantities for various applications such as laboratories, automotive, printing, and surface treatment.
Rowater has a bulk water delivery truck which provides free delivery to Adelaide metropolitan areas. Orders can generally be delivered same day or at most within 24 – 48 hours.
We can fill existing containers at your workplace or we can supply 200L drums and 1,000L pallicons to purchase.
If you require a bulk quantity of water over a short time, we can supply 1,000L pallicons to hire.
Our water pricing is competitive. For pricing and further information, Contact Rowater
High Grade Distilled Water
High Grade Distilled Water is organically and inorganically pure water produced through highly advanced, non-chemical Water Purification Technology. High Grade Distilled Water has been specially formulated for use in critical applications where ultra high purity water is essential.
|pH||6.0 – 7.0 pH||6.5 pH|
|Total Dissolved Solids||<1mg/L||0.4mg/L|
- Cold Molecular Distillation Plus+ Purification Technology
- Chemical free
- 6 stage production process
- Organically pure
- Extremely low mineral content
- Energy efficient
- Environmentally friendly
- Laboratory rinsing and testing
- Surface Treatment and Metal Finish
- Photographic processing
- Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics
Commercial Grade Distilled Water
Commercial Grade Distilled Water is purified for clean and mineral-free applications in industrial and commercial environment. Low in mineral salt and organic material, it is ideal for industrial applications such as battery water, rinsing off pre-treatment for paint-line, ink mixing for printers, electrolyte mixing for electroplating, and steam-iron for laundries.
Commercial Grade Distilled Water is processed to potable quality, and can be used in food and drink processing applications.
|pH||6.5 – 7.5 pH||7.0 pH|
|Total Dissolved Solids||<6mg/L||2mg/L|
- Advanced Membrane Multi-staged purification, incorporating C.M.D. technology
- Chemical free purification
- Organically pure
- Free of inorganic minerals
- Free of toxins
- Low mineral balance
- Spot free rinsing for laboratory equipment
- Stable high quality medium for water based chemical formulations
- Emulsion compatible due to low mineral content
- Excellent as diluents, solvent and wash for vehicles
- Commercial and industrial applications
- Batteries top up water
- Steam iron
- Electronic component manufacturing
- Photographic Processing
- Non-Critical Applications
- Food processing